HappyHalloween: Smile or Shriek?

Happy Halloween all, and boooooohhhhhhhhh! Oh, and lets not forget to welcome fall just again. I never know what to make of that tradition and after getting back from vacation decided I needed to do some research. Never know what to tell my students. And just come up with that collection of impressions that just made me smile or shriek. So decide for yourself. It was quite difficult to take pics due to strong light. Hope it still works.

 And at the store in PB/San Diego on Garnet which has just the greatest collection of all things horrible my husband and I decided on this costume (see below). Well, what can I say: you only live once, right? Follow me on bloglovin!



Little Italy; NYC

Brooklym


San Diego Spirit Halloween

Comments

  1. Sehr geil. Für jeden Shrek was dabei ;) Kennst Du eigentlich den neuen Blogger-System Anbieter qwer com ? Ich würde mich sehr über eine Antwort auch per Email von Dir freuen. Vielen Dank und weiterhin viel Erfolg mit Deinem Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die Amerikaner und ihr Halloween!!!! Aber inzwischen boomt das auch bei uns immer mehr. Als ich Kind war, hat sich in Deutschland ein Mensch dafür interessiert. Naja ist auch eine Ewigkeit her. ;)
    LG

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment