Tragens_Wertes: Clash_of_the_Colors or Heaven_of_Color?

Goethestraße
Goethestraße





Goethestraße


Steinweg
Dear reader, to spice up winter season we are offered colors such as mustard, yellowish, petrol. On Goethestraße and Steinweg here is a glimpse of whats out there. The only thing bothering me is this: Being the European type fall colors (warm glow) might suit beauties from Spain, Portugal, Asia or Latinamerica. But I need to go for cool undertone (think summer silver, blue) So what is me to do? Of course you can mix warm and cold shades wearing "your" color closer to your face. And with one of my favorite colors such as nude and taupe (Conleys.de, Better Rich) I tend to adapt the theory to my needs.....



Better Rich, Conleys.de


...but still....Follow me on bloglovin!

Comments